Hard Plastics Adhesive
The Hard Plastics Adhesive is suitable for strong bonds to most non-porous material such as metal, glass, ceramic and rubber. The packaging design allows for precision application of adhesive to small parts. Ideal for instant DIY repair work involving hard plastics and other non-porous materials that are found in and around the home such as repairing of figurines, costume jewelry and kids toys.
It is ideal for handicraft applications and gluing of small plastics where clamping is not possible and can be used for minor repairs in the car such as a loose rear view mirror or cracked tail light.
- Not suitable for bonding Teflon, paper and fabrics.
- Not suitable where a flexible or gap filling bond is required.
- Non-porous substrates such as metals, glass and plastics should be degreased with a solvent.
- Do not roughen surfaces – optimal bonding is achieved using a smooth well mated surface.
- 3g tube and 3ml bottle.
- Soft plastics adhesive also available.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 23 cm|