Car Silicone Sealant – 90ml
The Car Silicone Sealant is extremely resistant to UV radiation, weathering, ageing and water, and offers excellent chemical resistance and is unaffected by alcohols, dilute acids, alkalis, and detergents. The car sealant is excellent for sealing joints, gaps and cracks inside, outside and underneath the car, such as sealing of leaking window joints and water hoses, low temperature gasket applications, and replacing of windscreens.
- Not suitable for cylinder head gaskets or for parts permanently exposed to fuel.
- Not suitable for alkaline surfaces such as concrete, fibrous cement, asbestos, plaster and marble.
- The car sealant is not suitable for some metals i.e. mild steel, lead, copper, tin, galvanized iron, brass or zinc as it may cause corrosion.
- May become discoloured in contact with some organic elastomers, which tend to bleed oil or solvents into the silicone, e.g. EPDM, APTK, Neoprene and Bituminous surfaces.
- Not suitable for mirrors as it will de-silver the mirror backing, affecting the front appearance of the mirror.
- The car sealant CANNOT be over-painted and not suitable for fish tanks as it contains a fungicide.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 23 cm|