Blits Stick Super Glue
SKU: PERMA-1-1072 Categories: DIY, Stationery Tags: acid-free, adhesive, blade, blits, craft, create, dispenser, diy, double sided, drying, invisible tape, mounting, office, sprayable, stationery, stick, super glue, supplies, surfaces, work
Orders over R795 to main centres will qualify for FREE SHIPPING. Shipping will be calculated on the Checkout Page once your Delivery/Shipping address is entered.
Blits Stick Super Glue is ideal for instant DIY repair work in and around the home such as, repairing of figurines, costume jewelry, and toys. In addition, the super glue is suitable for:
- Handicraft applications and gluing of small parts where clamping is not possible.
- Minor repairs in the car such as a loose rear view mirror or cracked tail light.
- Creating a thread lock adhesive to prevent loosening of bolts.
- Add super glue to sodium bicarbonate or wood flour to make a filler for repair of cracks and voids.
- It is safe for using in aquariums for fixing of rocks and corals.
- Use also as a ‘temporary fix’ to hold things in place.
- 3g tube.
- Not suitable for plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
- Not suitable for paper, fabrics, glass containing a high alkali content, and expanded rubbers.
- Not suitable where a flexible or gap filling bond is required.
- Not suitable for use in dishwasher, oven or microwave.
Measurements & Additional Info
|Dimensions||7 × 1 cm|