Week 1: Bathrooms
This week, clear the clutter from your bathrooms including cabinets, countertops and drawers. Then work to categories and store your items neatly!
Step 1: SORT.
- Sort through everything in the drawers, cabinets and countertops. Make sure to check the shower for empty/expired bottles.
- Remove anything that doesn’t belong in the bathroom and put it back before you continue.
- Recycle empty bottles (clean before).
- Throw away, or donate, any toiletries that you no longer use to family, friends or even charities that may need them.
Step 2: CLEAN.
Put on some groovy music and gather all the cleaning supplies before you even begin!
If you don’t like working through a list, start cleaning from one side of the room to the other. This helps to keep focus.
- Clean windows, blinds, doors, counters & cabinet doors.
- Mop floors and wash shower mat.
- Clean shower, bathtub & toilet.
- Throw out expired goods in medicine cabinet.
- Wash mirrors and dust toiletries.
- Wash and disinfect rubbish bin.
Step 3: ORGANISE.
Now it’s time to look through what you have left after you sorted in step one and to categorize it. Keep similar items together. Use containers to group similar items and label, label, label!
See our Bathroom Range for inspiration or to pick up some helpful products.
- Start with hair care.
- Toiletry stock.
- Cosmetics and makeup brushes.
- Skin care.
- Dental care.
- Feminine hygiene products.
- If you’ve done it right, your toiletries should all be grouped by category and should all be in date.
- You should know where to find what and should be able to easily see what you have – that’s the beauty of labelling!
- If you need any storage boxes, labelling machines or bathroom storage make sure to visit our site for inspiration or products!
- Your bathroom should smell fresh and clean and you should be proud of yourself… You’ve just completed week one!
WELL DONE NEAT FREAKS! See you next week where we’ll tackle the dreaded MASTER CLOSET!
p.s. Follow the challenge and let us know how you’re doing on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/NEATFREAKSA/
SHOP RELATED PRODUCTS:
RELATED BLOG POSTS: