Shower Silicone Sealant – 90ml
The Shower Silicone Sealant is extremely resistant to UV radiation, weathering, aging and water, and offers excellent chemical resistance and is unaffected by alcohols, dilute acids and alkalis, soap and household detergents.
The shower sealant remains flexible over a wide range of temperatures from -45°C to 150°C. It also performs as an excellent adhesive on non-porous surfaces where an elastic gap-filling bond is required. It has a non-sag rheology and can be applied to vertical surfaces.
- This shower silicone contains a fungicide and resists mould growth.
- Not suitable for some metals i.e. mild steel, lead, copper, tin, galvanized iron, brass or zinc as it may cause corrosion.
- Not suitable for mirrors as it will de-silver the mirror backing, affecting the front appearance of the mirror.
- Not suitable for contact with natural stone i.e. marble, granite, quartzite as it may discolour the surfaces.
- Will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
- Not suitable for fish tanks (contains a fungicide).
- The shower sealant cannot be over-painted.
- 280ml cartridge also available.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 23 cm|