Mount It Adhesive – 150ml
The Mount It Adhesive has a high initial tack and grab, enabling small parts to be held in place without the need for clamping. The non-slump rheology makes it easy to apply on vertical surfaces and to bond uneven surfaces. It is ideal for:
- Interior and exterior use in and around the home and office.
- Fixing wall signs such as name plates, house numbers, plastic lettering, information signs, picture frames and decorations.
- Bonding wall & floor tiles, window sills, stones, electrical boxes. Joining floor boards and gluing down loose carpets.
- Not suitable for placing hooks that will carry large loads or for bonding wall mirrors.
- At least one of the substrates must be porous.
- Do not use in areas subject to continuous water immersion.
- Not suitable for bonding some plastics, such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
- Not recommended where a rigid joint is required e.g. to repair a broke vase.
- Not suitable for bonding heavy objects onto weak surfaces such as paint, friable plaster or soft board.
- Not suitable as a structural adhesive.
|Dimensions||6 × 6 × 10 cm|