Home Silicone Sealant – 90ml
The Home Silicone Sealant is extremely resistant to UV radiation, weathering, ageing and water, and offers excellent chemical resistance and is unaffected by alcohols, dilute acids and alkalis, soap and household detergents.
The sealant is also ideal for sealing, bonding, and mending tasks in and around the house such as sealing around bathroom and kitchen fittings, bonding up signboards, insulating appliances, fixing leaking plumbing, etc.
- Not suitable for alkaline surfaces such as concrete, fibrous cement, asbestos, plaster and marble.
- Not suitable for some metals i.e. mild steel, lead, copper, tin, galvanized iron, brass or zinc as it may cause corrosion.
- The sealant cannot be over-painted.
- Not suitable for mirrors as it will de-silver the mirror backing, affecting the front appearance of the mirror.
- Not suitable for contact with natural stone i.e. marble, granite, quartzite as it may discolour the surfaces.
- The sealant will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
- Not suitable for fish tanks (contains a fungicide).
- 280ml cartridge also available.
|Dimensions||5 × 5 × 23 cm|