Happy Pet Stain & Odour Remover (5L)
The Happy Pet Hygiene Stain & Odour Remover contains biological enzyme bacteria which feed on the ammonia crystals found in organic stains and odours, including pet messes, and will eliminate even the toughest stains from your surfaces.
- You can clean tough stains from any water-safe textile & hard surface including carpets, upholstery, laminate floor, mattresses and bedding – but when in doubt test on a small area prior to use.
- The biological, pet safe, non-irritating, eco-friendly microorganisms digest organic debris at the source and removes stains and odour-causing molecules from pet messes like urine, faeces, vomit, fats and grease.
- The enzymes in the odour remover continue to work long after application to discourage repeat marking, leaving a long-lasting fragrance.
- This is an extremely versatile eco and pet friendly odour remover and can safely be added to your washing or use as a nontoxic tile, floor and surface cleaner.
- 500ml version also available.
How to use the odour remover:
- Safe for the removal of organic & urine stains on carpets, laminate flooring, mattresses or any other water safe textiles or hard surface.
- Clear excess solid and liquid waste.
- Dampen the area with warm water using a colour-fast sponge or cloth then saturate the soiled area with Happy Pet Hygiene Stain and Odour Remover and leave to dry.
- Enzymes remain active while damp, and should the stain still be visible once the effected area has dried, reapply as needed.
- This product is safe on most textiles however, if in doubt test on a small area prior to use.
- Do not use of leather or silk. Do not use with bleach, caustic / alkaline based products or disinfectants as they will affect its performance.
Products are non-toxic and non- irritating, however do not spray directly onto pets, water and food dishes. Avoid inhalation, ingestion and contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool place away from direct sunlight in the original container.