Bath Silicone Sealant – 280ml
This Bath Silicone Sealant has excellent mould resistance making it ideal for sanitary-ware applications such as sealing around bathroom and kitchen fittings, baths, showers, sinks, and toilets. The sealant is also suitable for other sealing, bonding, and mending tasks in car, boat, caravan, and house.
Exhibits excellent primerless adhesion to many non-porous materials e.g. ceramics, glass, enamel, porcelain, coated wood, painted surfaces, stainless steel, aluminium and some plastics (epoxide, polyester, polyacrylate, formica, fiberglass, acrylics, polycarbonates and rigid PVC).
- Not suitable for alkaline surfaces such as concrete, fibrous cement, asbestos, plaster and marble, as the product releases acetic acid during curing.
- Not suitable for some metals such as mild steel, lead, copper, tin, galvanized iron, brass or zinc as it may cause corrosion.
- May become discoloured in contact with some organic elastomers, which tend to bleed oil or solvents into the silicone, e.g. EPDM, APTK, Neoprene and Bituminous surfaces.
- The silicone sealant should not be used on the back of mirrors, as this will cause the silver coating to discolour – affecting the front appearance of the mirror.
- Not suitable for contact with marble, granite, quartzite, and similar natural stone as it may discolour the surfaces.
- Will not adhere to some plastics such as polyethylene, polypropylene and Teflon.
- 90ml tube also available.
|Dimensions||23.5 × 5.5 × 5.5 cm|